What great pictures and beautiful girls! Good idea with the blog - may have to do that for our family since I have not been good at emailing either! Thanks for making family your priority - we love you! A.shannon
Joel and I will be married 7 years in August! We have two daughters, Joanna Lluese & Joy Lillian. Joanna is a 5 year old princess who LOVES gymnastics & the color Purple! Joy is a 3 year old busy body who loves gymnastics & Dinosaurs! We also are very excited about the new addition joining our family in August! We are enjoying exploring our new home in Oregon...we are SO blessed! :)
What great pictures and beautiful girls! Good idea with the blog - may have to do that for our family since I have not been good at emailing either! Thanks for making family your priority - we love you! A.shannon
ReplyDelete