Wednesday, May 13, 2009

He is Risen!!

I love Easter! Every year I look forward to it. It's such a great reminder of the sacrifice our Lord made for us in dying on the cross for our sins and the wonderful event of his resurrection into new life so that no one, if they've accepted him into their hearts, will ever die. Praise God! It's also a very fun day with little girls, because they get to get all dressed up in their Easter best, with new dresses, shoes and of course accessories! :) This year my friend Mandy and her husband Greg bought the girls some beautiful dresses for their birthdays. I thought they would be perfect for Easter, so I saved them and that's what they wore on the day. We actually didn't even make it to church because both the girls weren't feeling great and had runny noses, but we did go to Grandma Long's and Grandma Jerri's later that day for our Easter celebrations. It was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment